7 Habits of a Comfortable Aging Scouter
- Roll your bedding when you get up in the morning to avoid climbing into a clammy bag.
- Never Ever sleep in the clothes you wore all day. They are full of sweat (even in the winter) and will keep you cold.
- To stay warm at night, keep your head and feet covered. I like to wear a hoodie sweatshirt so I can find the hood when it slips off in the night.
- Avoid cotton clothing. They will hold moisture and make you uncomfortable.
- Always bring rain gear no matter what the weather report says.
- Bring a change of shoes for your tired feet at the end of the day. I love Crocs!
- Always bring an emergency roll of TP, even if camping in the most commercial campground.